Skip to main content
Former Students
  • Toggle Item
    I was already a student at BYU-Hawaii. Can I register?
    Be aware that if you have discontinued and not attended a Fall or Winter Semester you will be considered a "former student." All former students must be readmitted to BYU-Hawaii before they can register for classes. You will need to reapply through to Admissions Office.
  • Toggle Item
    What if I can't get back in?
    For most former students in good academic standing, the process of application is a formality to make sure that you get back into the system and can register again. Be sure to apply before the application deadlines to make certain there will be space available for you. If you left on Academic Probation or if you completed semesters without making progress towards a degree then your application will be handled individually.

  • Toggle Item
    How long will I have to finish my degree when I am readmitted?
    BYU–Hawaii has a year-round academic calendar with fall, winter, and spring semesters. Students are expected to attend all three semesters and graduate within four years. If a former student is readmitted, their allotment of time remaining is determined by the number of semesters attended previously subtracted from their 4 year total.